Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles
At the Law Office of Diego J. Weinsetel, Immigration Lawyer, we know that immigration laws are always changing. These cases can be very complex, and even the tiniest mistakes can cause unfortunate consequences. We are very diligent at our firm about taking our time, preparing, and making sure that each case is handled properly and effectively.
Our immigration lawyer has handled thousands of cases, and knows the questions to ask so that we can best serve you, and protect your rights.
Review the list below to see that we handle all types of immigration issues. We also have ample amounts of experience with handling in-custody and removal immigration cases. You can be sure that your legal immigration matter is in good hands with our firm.
We Handle the Following Types of Immigration Cases
- Bond Hearings: Have a loved on being detained? We can help!
- Cancellation of Removal for Non Permanent Residents (42B)
- Cancellation of Removal for Lawful Permanent Residents (42A)
- Cancellation of Removal for Victims of Domestic Violence (VAWA)
- Family Petition for Alien Relative (I-130)
- Naturalization (Citizenship) Applications (N-400)
- Petition to Remove Conditions on Residency (I-751)
- Deferred Action for Early Childhood Arrivals to the United States (DACA)
- Prosecutorial Discretion/ Administrative Closure
- Asylum/Withholding and Convention Against Torture (I-589)
- Acquisition/Derivation of Citizenship Claims (N-600)
- Appeal a Case Decision to the Board of Immigration Appeals
- U Visa
The Law Office of Diego J. Weinsetel focuses on immigration including citizenship, deportation, obtaining green cards, DACA, and more. We also focus on criminal defense including felonies, misdemeanor, and DUI’s. Located in Los Angeles CA, we serve clients in the surrounding areas of Los Angeles County. Contact us today for a free 15 minute phone consultation, or schedule a more in-depth consultation in our office by calling (562) 622-9222.